Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cookie Monster is an adult!

So addison was going to the bathroom today on the "big potty". Apparantly this is really cool, somehow I never knew this. Anyways, I told her she gets to because she is a big girl now. She kept telling me she was little and I was big. So I told her that daddy was an adult. Here is how the rest of the conversation went....
Addison: "Daddy's an adult?"
Daddy: "Yes"
A: "And mommys an adult?"
D: "Yes"
A: "And Keema too?"
D: "No Keema is a little baby and you are a big girl"
A: "Oh", a pause " So Cookie monster is adult too!"really excited.
I didn't really know what to do at this point except laugh and respond "Well, he might be"
Still trying to figure out how Cookie Monster entered the conversation at all. But in case anyone was wondering. Cookie Monster is an adult according to Addison.

(dan)

1 comment:

  1. LOL.. Cookie Monster is very important! He was to you when you were little remember? Lol! I love to hear about these stories! :)

    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete