Monday, May 16, 2011
WHAT? Moms don't get paid?
I was with the girls in the car on the way to work one morning and Addison asked where Daddy was. I told her he was at work. Addison decided she didn't want to go to school, but wanted to work instead. I told her to enjoy going to school now while she's still young. That wasn't enough, she wanted to go to work. I replied that she needs to go to school, so she can work later and be anything she wants to be. I listed various professions and added that she could also just be a mom, and that being a mom is work, you just don't get paid for it. She got extremely upset, then shouted, "I want to be a mom, and I want to be paid!" Yeah, me too kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment